McLaughlin Landscaping Is looking for seasonal and full-time field employees (serving primarily the Pendleton & Hermiston areas)
Applicants must love the outdoors, thrive on physical challenges, desire to grow and learn new skills/knowledge, and enjoy working with and helping people. Our current employees say these are a few of the reasons for working at McLaughlin Landscaping:
- We provide bonuses and raise pay regularly as employee’s Experience, Abilities, and Commitment develop.
- We provide exceptional Benefits.
- We are a family/community oriented business. (Flexible schedule, fun employee outings)
- There is the opportunity to learn and advance.
- We maintain a balance to the work we perform. (A positive environment for growth)
- We don’t work on weekends and most often are off work before 4:00 p.m.
- Time off during Christmas and New Years holiday season.
- Compensation depends on position and experience.
- Must have valid driver's license, be 18 years old, High School diploma or equivalent and be a non-smoker.
If interested apply at 1160 Tutuilla Rd., Pendleton, OR
... or call 541 276-5945 or 541 567-3660
CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AT www.mclaughlinlandscaping.com