Part-Time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Seeking a part-time (18-20 hours a week) Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) to join Psychological Services of Pendleton, LLC, a local group office in Eastern Oregon.
In this position, you will provide psychosocial assessments, short-term, and long-term counseling to a wide variety of outpatient clients in individual, couples, and family counseling. This is a great opportunity to provide therapy to highly motivated clients and to consult with supportive and knowledgeable colleagues.
We are dedicated to providing clinicians with a meaningful and rewarding group-practice experience where providers can focus fully on their relationships with their clients, while the practice provides support by being responsible for all referrals, initial scheduling, billing, insurance, credentialing, marketing and other administrative tasks.
We are a client centered practice and believe in providing an inclusive and supportive environment for our clinicians so they can build their ideal caseload, follow their passions, and find a place that is working with a purpose to make therapy more integrative, and acceptable for all people.
This position is ideal for an exceptional therapist interested in transitioning out of community mental health or moving from individual private practice to a group practice.
- Current licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Oregon
- Requires clinical experience with adults, children and/or families.
- Ability to work independently.
- Passion for helping others
- Example of Documents & Case work
- Background check
- 3 professional References required
- Must be credentialed on local insurance panels
- Schedule: Monday-Tuesday 8am-6pm
- Medical, vision and dental insurance (50% employer premium coverage)
- Electronic medical records system for client care.
- Your own office. Furniture and decorations provided.
- Coaching/supervision to help build your perfect caseload.
- Monthly office meetings, dinner provider
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $2,160 Monthly Salary
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance/Vision
- Professional Development Assistance