Bank of Eastern Oregon- Loan Production Office

Loan production office for ag and commercial loans.

Bank of Eastern Oregon was originally chartered in 1945 as the Gilliam County Bank, Arlington. In 1957 and 1959, operations were expanded to Heppner and Ione with the bank changing its name at that time to Bank of Eastern Oregon.

202 SE Dorion Ave, Ste 102, Pendleton, OR 97801
Bank of Eastern Oregon- Loan Production Office