|Quickbooks Classes - Series Start|
March 5 & 12, 2-5PM, $129
BMCC Baker City
March 6 & 13, 3-6PM, $129
This workshop is for you if you need to:
· Learn common business terms and reports.
· Open a new company, and make entries in the new company.
· Learn how to enter, pay bills, and print checks.
· Learn how to reconcile your checkbook.
· See how entries affect your Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet.
· Create reports with information you need.
Get started this March!
QuickBooks Next Steps coming in April.
About our QuickBooks instructor Sherri Brown
A graduate of the University of Montana with a B.S. in Business & Information Systems, Sherri has co-owned a business with her husband for the past 20 years. She has taught QuickBooks for the Small Business Development Center at Blue Mountain Community College since 2000 and is currently teaching for Fred Pryor Seminars.