Why do businesses and individuals join the Pendleton Chamber?
Community ~ The Chamber is the most positive organization in the community and works with a multitude of other local and regional organizations to keep our local economy strong and our community vibrant and livable. Members become partners to help achieve those goals.
Connections ~ The Chamber provides many networking opportunities where business people can find new leads, contacts and customers, and newcomers to Pendleton can find like-minded friends. Joining a Chamber committee is another way to make those connections.
Communications ~ The Chamber produces daily Facebook updates, weekly email “Quick Notes” messages, monthly “Pendleton Business” newsletters, and an annual Community Guide to keep you informed and to keep others informed about our members.
Clout ~ The Chamber is the voice of business in Pendleton. With over 450 members who employ about one-half the population of the community, each member’s voice becomes stronger. The Chamber is also connected to the Oregon State Chamber of Commerce, Travel Oregon, and other regional and state-wide organizations to maintain an open and speedy flow of information both ways.
What All Is included
Includes all of the Premier membership benefits plus:
- Two (2) Set of Printed Mailing Labels
- Quarterly Recognition in Newsletter
- Special Recognition in Relocation Packet
- $600 Advertising Credit in Chamber Publications**
- Special Company Recognition in Chamber Office
- Special Discount on One Leadership Pendleton Tuition
- Four (4) First Citizen Banquet Tickets
- Four (4) Economic Outlook Luncheon Tickets
- Two (2) Member Luncheon Tickets
- Semi Annual Recognition in Newsletter
- Special Mention in Relocation Packet
- Premium Brochure Placement in Chamber Office
- Special Recognition in Directory
- Annual Recognition in Newsletter
- Brochure in Relocation Packet
- Name and Logo at all Chamber Events
- Directory Listing
- Listing in Travel Pendleton Guide as Appropriate
- Website Listing and Website Link
- Website Listing on Employment Page
- Ribbon Cutting
- Membership Plaque & Decal
- Representation on Pro-Business Policies
- Referrals – Visitor & Member to Member
- Weekly Monday Minute Email Subscription & Content Submission
- Monthly Email Newsletter Subscription
- Advertising Builds/Marketing Consultation
- Eligible to Serve on Committees and Board
- Eligible to Host Chamber Events
- Eligible to Advertise on Visitor Center Brochure Map
- Share Your Facebook Posts and Events
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Discount for Chamber Event
- Discounted Broadcast Advertising with Elkhorn Media
- Discounted Advertising in Chamber Publications
- Discounted Workshops with Small Business Development Center
- Access to Electronic Member List
- Participation in Chamber Programs (additional fee may apply)
Non-Profit Rates: Organizations that have 501(c)(3) status can take a 35% discount off of normal rates. Some benefit limitations are imposed, including but not limited to the following: Tickets to luncheons and banquets are not included, advertising credits are not included, newsletter advertising is not included.
Note: Membership is usually tax deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. Dues paid to the Pendleton Chamber of Commerce are not a charitable tax deduction for federal tax purposes.