The Pendleton Chamber of Commerce offers a ticket resale program for the following events:
- Round-Up Kick off Concert (September 8, 2018)
- PBR (September 10 & 11)
- Pendleton Round-Up Performances (September 12-15)
- Happy Canyon Performances (September 12-15)
- Round-Up BBQ
Tickets for the above events may be purchased from the Pendleton Round-Up Association directly (800-457-6336), but if you are unable to find the tickets due to limited seating or the event is sold out, please check with us! Call (541) 276-7411 to see what tickets we have available or to be placed on the waitlist.
If you have tickets that you are unable to use, we provide a ticket resale program for the above-listed events.
- Tickets must be in-hand at the Pendleton Chamber of Commerce in order to be resold.
- You can mail or drop off your Stock paper tickets to the Chamber at 501 South Main Street, Pendleton, OR 97801. Please be sure to include a note requesting us to sell them for you, along with a mailing address and telephone number.
- If you have digital tickets, please contact the Round-Up office directly and request they print and release the stock tickets to the Pendleton Chamber of Commerce. We are unable to resell e-tickets (digital tickets).
While we cannot guarantee we can sell your tickets, we do our very best! The Chamber will charge a 25% commission fee to the seller and a $2.00 service fee to the buyer for each ticket sold. Reimbursement checks to the sellers are sent after October 1st.